A Waldorf School in Kenya

The Rudolf Steiner School Mbagathi Nairobi

These are photos from the Waldorf school I taught at in Kenya. I was there for three years, from 1996-1999. I love the place and I loved teaching the kids -- some were bused in from the city, others others were faculty kids. It was a great mixture -- probably the most diverse elementary school in Kenya.
And true to Waldorf Philosophy, the curriculum included watercolor painting, sewing and flute, singing and drama. What school in America offers that?
Actually, Waldorf Schools do -- in the U.S. and internationally.
I love Waldorf and am so proud to be a trained Waldorf teacher.


If you have any interest in sponsoring a child at this school, contact me and or go to the school's website: www.rudolfsteiner.co.ke

A few hundred dollars can pay for a child's education for the entire year. And the kids are so grateful.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks so much!!!







Comments