The War of Art

The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks & Win Your Inner Creative BattlesI just ordered this book to read.
It's a great resource for writers. Very helpful. When you finish your manuscript and you don't know what to do next, this can help. And it reminds us that all writers go through turmoil and self-doubt and procrastination. I certainly do. I work but then I procrastinate at the very end about finishing and sending things out. I don't want the rejection, of course. It's so much safer never to be finished with your project. On the other hand, I've received a lot of great advise and criticism along the way. And this has helped me revise, which has made the work better. So, it isn't good to rush and it isn't good to procrastinate. I guess a writer needs to be objective. And do what is right and the right time for the work in question. You are in the end the best judge of what you need at any given time.   
 

Comments